Tuesday, July 26, 2022

27 10am

 Cemetery:         where dead people are buried

                           Cremation - to burn the body

Std.                 (about death) "I don't think deep thought."

                        "I have never given it deep thought but..."

Vocab.             ancestors means our family members before us

Std.                 "No legal?"

Fix                  "Is that legal?" or "Isn't that illegal?" or "That's legal?"

Vocab.             ashes is what we call a cremated body 

Expression:     (If you are not sure about understanding something)

                        "If I understand correctly, (repeat the ideas)"

  THE WITCHER on Netflix

Expression:       International language shows are things in other                                      languages, produced (made) in other countries           

Expression:         "Their brand suits me." (fits me and feels best)

             

No comments:

Post a Comment